State-of-the-art distribution centre
Business Park Roerstreek North
High quality specifications
- Clear height: 12.2 meter
- 33 electric operable loading docks
- 4 ground level doors
- ESFR sprinkler system
- Floor load 50 kN/sqm
Available Q4 2021
- 280 car parking spaces
- 10 truck parking spaces
- Motion activated LED lighting
- Gas Free Building (all electric)
Frasers Park Roermond will be a brand new, state-of-the-art distribution centre in the Netherlands.
The distribution center is divided over 2 interconnected units of respectively 18,136 and 15,206 sqm, including office and mezzanine space. The office space is also divided into two separate (two-story) office components. These can be extended on the mezzanine floor.
- Brand new state-of-the-art distribution center, to be developed
- Total NLA of 33,341 sqm, split into two units: 18,136 sqm and 15,206 sqm
- BREEAM-NL Very Good
The new development will be certified according to BREEAM-NL ‘Very good’, with the possibility for ‘Excellent’ or ‘Outstanding’ certification.
- Unit A: 16,063m2
- Unit B: 13,399m2
- Total: 29,461m2
- Unit A: 479m2
- Unit B: 479m2
- Total 958m2
- Unit A: 1,594m2
- Unit B: 1,328m2
- Total: 2,922m2
- Unit A: 18,136m2
- Unit B: 15,206m2
- Total: 33,341m2
Roermond is situated between Venlo and Born, two cities in the province Limburg, both well-known logistics hotspots.
The A73 (Nijmegen – Venlo – Roermond) is one of the main regional transport corridors of the Netherlands. The A2 (Amsterdam – Eindhoven – Maastricht) is the most important north-south connection with access to European motorways in Belgium.
The A73 and A74 also provides a direct connection to Germany via the B52 motorway.
Roermond is a medium sized city situated in the southern parts of the Netherlands.
Roermond provides close vicinity to multiple barge terminals including BCTN Terminal Roermond, which is reachable within 15 minutes driving distance.
Roermond is a good location for logistics, being close to Venlo (one of the most important European logistic areas) and Born. Roermond is also an easily accessible location due to its excellent connections to the motorways A2 and A73 as well as the close proximity to the German Ruhr area with its dense motorway system and the north of Belgium.
The new distribution center will be developed at business park Roerstreek North. Roerstreek North, Roerstreek South and the business park Oosttangent together form a large commercial zone on the east side of Roermond.
Roerstreek North was established in the 1960s. A thorough restructuring took place at the end of the 1990s. More than 100 companies are located at the Roerstreek. These companies are largely engaged in industry, wholesale and logistics / distribution activities. Amonst others: UPS, Eurofrigo and Rockwool.
- Clear stacking height of 12.20 meters;
- Maximum floor load warehouse 50 kN/m2;
- Maximum point load 90 kN;
- Maximum floor load expedition 25 kN/m2;
- Flatness of the concrete floor according to NEN2747 Class 4;
- 33 electric operable loading docks with electric hydraulic levelers with a dynamic load capacity of 60 kN;
- Per unit 2 overhead doors, dim. 4 x 4.50 meter at ground level;
- LED lighting: warehouse 150 lux, expedition 300 lux, switched to 2 motion detectors per aisle, based on 4 aisles per main grid 22.6 x 11.8 meter (TBC by landlord);
- Certified ESFR Sprinkler system;
- Heating system with dunkel radiators (no less than 15 ºC).
- Mezzanine floor situated above expedition area;
- Clear height under mezzanine approx. 4.30 meter;
- Mezzanine with a depth of 12 meter;
- Maximum floor load mezzanine 5 kN/m2;
- Flatness of the concrete floor according to DIN18.202 Zeile 4;
- Floor provided with balustrade and stairs per unit.
- Day light through front façade windows
- Separate entrance per office unit;
- VFR cooling, heating and ventilating system;
- Suspended ceiling with LED lighting, average light output of 500 lux;
- Motion detection lighting;
- Pantry per office per story equipped with dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave;
- Metal stud partitioning walls;
- Aluminum window frames with insulating glazing HR++;
- Openable windows with burglar-resistant hinges and locks (SKG**);
- Outside sun screens;
- Toilet facilities.
- Completely fenced (2.00 meter high);
- Electric remote controlled sliding and barrier gates;
- LED outdoor lighting on the façade above loading docks and parking places.
- Warehouse: € 50,00 per sqm per annum
- Mezzanine: € 27,50 per sqm per annum
- Office space: € 125,00 per sqm per annum
- Truck parking: € 1.500,00 per spot per annum
- Passenger car park is included in the rent.
Any prices that will be communicated are excl. VAT and service charges.
Lease term to be agreed upon.
Based on ROZ model 2015.
Availability to be determined.
Get in touch
Tell us more
We know every business is unique. We'd like to hear more about your warehouse and logistics needs, so we can provide the most flexible and future focused solutions.