Frasers Property Industrial and Frasers Property Australia have ranked strongly in the 2022 GRESB results – which assess and benchmark the ESG performance of real estate assets worldwide and monitor progress towards global sustainability goals.
All of Frasers Property’s Australian portfolios have maintained their 5 Star rating – only the top 20% of organisations which report to GRESB hold a 5 Star rating.
Frasers Property Industrial has secured leading positions in the 2022 GRESB results as it deepens its commitment to future-focused sustainable solutions.
- Frasers Property Industrial was recognised as Regional Sector Leader for Oceania in the Industrial category for its Australian portfolio (Score: 87 > Peer average: 73)
- Frasers Logistics and Commercial Trust’s portfolio held second position for the Diversified – Office/Industrial category in Asia-Pacific (Score: 88 > Peer average: 73)
- Frasers Property Industrial’s Australian portfolio and Frasers Logistics and Commercial Trust both maintained their 5 Star rating
- Frasers Property Industrial ranked first among peers in the Industrial: Distribution Warehouse | Core category for its Australian portfolio (Score: 93 > Peer average: 87)
- Frasers Property Industrial’s Australian portfolio maintained their 5 Star rating
Frasers Property Industrial continues to innovate and evolve its business to ensure that it remains at the forefront of sustainability. In implementing a framework underpinned by the three pillars of Consuming Responsibly, Acting Progressively, and Focusing on People, Frasers Property Industrial’s holistic and progressive approach towards sustainability is creating industrial and logistics places that benefit the environment, businesses and people.
Reini Otter, Chief Executive Officer for Frasers Property Industrial comments, “The Frasers Property Industrial team has worked diligently over the past year to incorporate innovative designs, technologies and systems to enhance sustainability across the business. A large focus for this has been enhanced sustainability data capabilities and coverage, with partnership and collaboration with our customers instrumental in this process.
“These efforts are reflected in our strong GRESB results and helping us meet our target of maintaining our 5 Star GRESB rating for our Australian portfolio and moving us closer towards our ambitious sustainability targets. The industrial property sector as a whole is placing growing emphasis on sustainability, and we will continue to work with customers and the wider industry to move the sector forward, ultimately creating better outcomes for the planet, people and businesses.”
Please refer to the announcement from Frasers Property Limited for further details: