An industrial masterpiece
917 Boundary Road
Available 26 lots for sale
- Pre-Lease opportunities
- Speculative developments
- Land lot sales
- Turnkey options
Titles expected Q3 2021 (approx.)
The art of industrial
Every business is looking to make their mark in an ever-competitive landscape. They need the space, flexibility and freedom to achieve their goals and express their vision to the world – without limits.
At Canvas West we’re creating an expansive blank canvas where progressive businesses of all types can realise their ideas with the access, scale, creativity and sustainability that their ambition and the future demands.
There’s an art to industrial. It takes experience to combine strategic access, impressive scale and a future proof location within one vision. At Canvas West we’ve created an exceptional foundation for you to create.
A competitive and creative edge
A competitive and creative edge
It’s no secret that the West is a highly competitive industrial market. As demand continues to rise, businesses are looking for new spaces with superior capability, connectivity and creativity to keep their potential ahead of the rest. At Canvas West we’ve carefully integrated the latest class-leading facilities and services to give our customers the confidence to stay on top of the competition and on track towards their goals.
Canvas West is an open invitation to the innovative and industrious looking to transform their ambitious ideas into a rewarding reality within Melbourne’s growth-hungry west. Open, expansive and effortless describes this 42.3 hectare precinct that lies ready for a new generation of business builders to make their mark.
Lead the way in the west
We know the west
We’re drawing from our established local experience and broadening our customers reach across the city limits. We’re also expanding the limits of design, technology and efficiency to deliver a precinct that will unlock new strategic advantages – in all directions.
Canvas West is backed by the multi-national reputation and capability of Frasers Property Industrial. It takes advantage of the proven experience and collective insight that’s setting new benchmarks for industrial and logistics across the globe.
Where access meets amenity
Industrial innovation requires the backing of compelling data. See how Canvas West can meet your critical and creative requirements.
- 22km Melbourne CBD
- 20km Melbourne Airport
- 21km Port Melbourne
- 8km M1 (Princes Freeway)
- 5km M8 (Deer Park Bypass)
- 42.3ha of development area (approx.)
- Late 2020 on-site works commence
- 24/7 operational hours
- B-double truck access
- 288,212 population (2020)*
- 512,591 population forecast (2041)*
- $10.6bn gross regional product**
- 19,778 local businesses**
- 83,596 local jobs**
*Source: Population and household forecasts, 2016 to 2041, .id, the population experts, July 2019.
**City of Wyndham, Source: NIEIR 2019
- 4km Cafe 17
- 4km Tarneit Medical Centre
- 4km Anytime Fitness
- 4km Hotel 520
- 4km Lux & Co Hairdressers
- 4km BP Truckstop
- 4km Tarneit Central Shopping Centre
- 5km F45 Truganina
- 6km Eat @ James
- 6km Mezzanine Cafe & Lounge
Canvas West is leading a new channel of growth in Melbourne’s enduring west. Framed by established transport networks and increasing population growth, the estate is set to benefit from surrounding upgrades now and well into the future.
Fit for the future
We’ve created a 42.3 hectare masterplanned estate with the style and substance to empower every business type.
Reach new levels of performance with 24/7 Bdouble access, an exclusive signalised entry and an abundant amount of available space – all designed to give you the freedom to grow with the flexibility and scale you need to excel.
- Future signalised intersection to estate entry at Boundary Road
- Wide streetscapes and high quality landscaping
- Industrial zoning for multiple use categories
- Extensive 800m frontage to Boundary Road
Stay balanced with a looping bike track that gives you and your workforce an opportunity to unwind or get active.
Make lunch breaks less ordinary with tasty, healthy and convenient dining options on-site or just around the corner in nearby Tarneit.
Generous green spaces and a proposed park reserve will invite you and your workforce to get away or get together with ease.
Feel good facilities
- Tree lined entry boulevard
- Approx 4 ha of open space and conservation area with wetland
- Feature and off road bike paths and running/walking tracks
- Proposed park reserve
- Landscaped streets and dedicated bike paths
Sustainability as standard
We believe in sustainability and are commited to taking tangible steps towards a better world for our people and planet. That’s why all our new buildings are designed to meet market-leading sustainability benchmarks.
- Target 5 Star Green Star certified rating by GBCA.
- Rainwater capture and re-use
- Energy efficient sensor lighting to offices and warehouse areas
- Water saving sanitary fixtures (min 4 WELS rating)
- Translucent roof sheeting to provide natural daylight for energy savings
- Native plants and drip irrigated landscaping
- Solar heated hot water
- Energy and water metering & monitoring
- Improved indoor environment with low VOC paints, carpet and sealants
Get in touch
Tell us more
We know every business is unique. We'd like to hear more about your warehouse and logistics needs, so we can provide the most flexible and future focused solutions.