A new perspective on industrial
Vantage Yatala will offer the best of work and life between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
60 Stapylton Jacobs Well Road
Total size 60,000 sqm
- Pre-Lease opportunities
- Speculative developments
- Land lot sales
- Turnkey options
Sept 2020 Development begins
Sept 2021 Stage 1 complete
Q1 2023 Stage 2 complete
Q4 2023 Stage 3 complete
Vantage Yatala is a new perspective on industrial. It looks beyond expectation to deliver a better place to work, grow, explore and enjoy.
It’s where efficient access meets impressive scale and sustainable design meets local convenience – all brought together amongst one of Australia’s most vibrant coastal locations.
Ready to offer the best of work and the best of life. This is industrial. Elevated.
Get in touch
A bright outlook
A new addition to an established logistics gateway, Vantage Yatala unites a superior combination of scale, access and amenity within one expansive master plan.
Vantage Yatala sets a higher expectation for industrial estates – taking accessibility, efficiency, amenity and sustainability to a new level between Queensland’s two major cities, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Elevated in every way
Positioned just 500m from Pacific Motorway (M1), Vantage Yatala offers unmatched access to one of Queensland’s major transport links. And it’s unique connectivity is further enhanced by 2 generous entry points at both ends of the estate – unlocking more freedom to move your products or people.
Looking beyond it’s unique access, the estate is set high on an expansive parcel of land with an impressive scale ready to accommodate small lot sales, speculative developments, preleasing opportunities and a range of hi-grade turnkey options.
Positioned to perform
Centrally located at the midpoint between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Vantage Yatala’s coastal positioning is a major drawcard for expanding businesses and a lifestyle focussed workforce. Complimented by surrounding amenities, abundant green spaces and sustainable design, the complete environment has been planned to empower healthy businesses — and employees.
Vantage Yatala is backed by the multi-national reputation and capability of Frasers Property Industrial. It takes advantage of the proven experience and collective insight that’s setting new benchmarks for industrial and logistics across the globe.
Reach new heights
The property highlights designed to take your business to another level.
- 38km/30min Brisbane CBD
- 41km/35min Gold Coast CBD
- 46km/35min Brisbane Airport
- 50km/37min Port of Brisbane
- 500m Pacific Motorway (M1)
- 642,390㎡ of development area
- Sept 2020 on site work begins
- 24/7 operational hours
- B-Double truck access
- Northern Gold Coast has been one of Australia’s fastest growing regions over the past 3 years
- The Gold Coast is Australia's largest non-capital city.
- 800,000 2030 population forecast*
* approximate figures based on figures from World Population Review
- 9 local cafes and restaurants
- 4 shopping centres within 5kms
- 5.5km running track
- 2.3ha open space reserve
- Close to gyms and parks
A location that puts business and people in motion.
Get your business and workforce moving in the right direction with prime access to the Pacific Motorway (M1) and surrounding services.
Vantage Yatala meets and exceeds the standard for accessibility, flexibility, sustainability and scale for industrial in Queensland.
- Wide streetscapes and high quality landscaping
- Industrial zoning for multiple use categories
- Signalised intersection to estate entry at Stapylton Jacobs Well Road
- Park and amenities – Over 2.3 ha open space and park area with
- 3 shelters, 2 BBQs, picnic tables, bike racks and basketball play area
- Exercise equipment including cross trainer, hand bike and spinning bike
Vantage Yatala understands that tomorrow’s businesses and workforce both need room to grow. Within the estate you’ll find a collection of spaces designed to improve your teams wellbeing and productivity.
- Dining options
- Green space
- Park and amenities
- BBQ Space
- Active options
At Frasers Property Industrial estates we look to reuse, recycle and restore our resources whenever possible. We believe in sustainability and are committed to taking tangible steps towards a better world for our people and planet. That's why all our new buildings are designed to meet market-leading sustainability benchmarks.
- 5 star green star rating by GBCA
- Rain water capture and reuse
- Energy efficient sensor lighting
- Native plants and drip irrigation
- Solar heated hot water
- Improved indoor environment with low VOC paints, carpet and sealants
Get in touch
Tell us more
We know every business is unique. We'd like to hear more about your warehouse and logistics needs, so we can provide the most flexible and future focused solutions.