Our response to COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has taken the Australian and European community into uncharted territory, requiring responses from government, business, communities, and individuals.
Despite the disruption and complexities arising from COVID-19 (coronavirus) – and the further intermittent disruptions to come – we are working to ensure our operations remain open and available, and our commitments to our customers are met to the best of our ability. First and foremost, that means protecting our greatest asset – the health and safety of our staff – and that has required some changes in our operations.
To date, Frasers Property have taken the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our staff, our customers, and our partners:
- All international air travel has been suspended.
- We are scheduling video meetings wherever possible.
- We have introduced sensible pre-meeting screening questions, to ensure that in-person meetings and appointments can occur with confidence, and that we can continue to provide the essential services our clients rely on.
- We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning at our offices and assets, actively promoting physical distancing and personal hygiene for our staff, customers, and partners.
- We have plans in place to rapidly respond to any incidence of COVID-19 at our offices, sites and assets and will always act on the instructions of relevant authorities.
- Our offices in NSW in Australia have been registered with the NSW Government as COVID Safe Businesses. This is a way of ensuring staff and customers are aware of our commitment to ensuring a COVID safe environment within our workplaces.
- Our offices in Germany and the Netherlands are currently operating as per Government advice.
- And naturally, any staff member who has flu-like symptoms is isolating themselves from colleagues and customers.
- Our Facilities Management team remains available to provide the essential services our customers depend on for the smooth operation of their buildings, with increased hygiene measures and screening protocols in place.
- Our Construction sites remain open and operational, with rigorous protocols in place to maintain social distance and protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and sub-contractors.
In summary, although some of our workforce is now working remotely, our operations and service functions will continue largely as normal. You can be assured that, we are closely monitoring our operations and will act as instructed by the relevant authorities to ensure the safety and confidence of our staff, customers and communities.